Monday, January 13, 2014

Printable Grocery Lists




Trying to be a budget savvy mama I wanted a printable grocery list that I could put item prices on.  Trying to stick to a budget so I refuse to pay for a printable on Etsy.com.  So I searched the web for a free printable that would suit my family and my grocery needs. 
First I wanted an easy food list I could magnet to my fridge that would be quick and easy to add items to when we run out or just want to buy on the next grocery run.  
Next I was on the search for my actual grocery/pricing list.  The lists below work great for my family and I hope you will find them helpful too.  Check them out with the links below.

This grocery list is great because it has a lot of items on it but also places to add in items.  I also like that there are different versions, so if you don't like blue or the font, there is one that will hopefully suit your visual needs.
I shop with my boys and I know a lot of moms who shop with their kids to...so why not let them help and give them a job too.  This is also a great grocery shopping learning experience because not only will they be looking for the items that are photoed but also looking at the words on the list too.


Jazmin over at Frugality Gal had the best printable I found on the web for free for the Grocery List and Item Pricing.  She also has one for each month.  Just print them out and start being a smart shopper.



1 comment: