Friday, January 24, 2014

DIY - Dry Erase Menu Board - Free Printable too



On the blog today is a Do It Yourself Dry Erase Menu Board.
This might be the easiest and most functional craft ever!

I love Digital Scrapbooking so today I'm going to share my own menu template that I made.  It doesn't get easier than this for a craft.  Print it out and put it in a frame.

Supply List:
1 - 8.5 x 11 Picture Frame (Michaels)
1 - Picture Frame Stand (Michaels or Walmart)
1 - Dry Erase Marker
1 - Print the already made menu template I created for you










4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this and really want to download it, but 4shared says that it is password protected and wants me to enter a password.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi, I finally got this fixed. Sorry for the delay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is extremely brilliant especially the quality content is really appreciable.ReMARKable white board

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do It Yourself Dry Erase Menu Board is such a good and innovative idea & Free Printable too.
    November 2019 Calendar Printable

    ReplyDelete